Saturday, April 07, 2012

Mercy

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. - Matthew 18:21-22

 
to err is human
and to forgive is divine
as the saying goes

you hurt me
mercy i give you
sets me free

truly, i hurt you
infallible, i am not
please forgive me too



 
@ Jeannette D. Asuncion 2012
Posted for:  The April Heights - Day 4 - #119 - FORGIVE
Image Credit: Google

7 comments:

  1. It is so very important to be able to forgive! Mostly for the one doing the forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True saying. Forgiving is valuable and is never ending. Wonderfully crafted haiku set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the only way forgiveness works..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your set of haiku. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once we are willing to admit our own weakness and failure, we are free to forgive--and be forgiven.

    Will She Forgive Us?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...